- Written by Dr. Erica Miller Dr. Erica Miller
Living long and living well require individuals to adopt a positive attitude and hopeful outlook for the future.
- Written by Victor M. Parachin Victor M. Parachin
Grieving is taxing on mind, body, and spirit. While it can be tough to face each new day, the challenge can feel enormous when January emerges and a whole new year is stretching out before us.
- Written by Meredith Westgate Meredith Westgate
Since 2000, 50plus LIFE (previously Senior News and 50plus Senior News) has won more than 130 awards for its editorial content and design.
- Written by Jim Miller Jim Miller
Dear Savvy Senior,
- Written by Chris Holbert Chris Holbert
November and December tend to be two of the busiest months to travel. It was reported that around 54.3 million people traveled for Thanksgiving, and 112 million people traveled for Christmas last year.
- Written by Victor Parachin Victor Parachin
Though you are grieving the death of someone greatly loved, try to remember that you can grieve and, at the same time, you can remain optimistic about life.
- Written by Karen Jowers Karen Jowers
Starting Jan. 1, all service-connected disabled veterans, Purple Heart recipients, former prisoners of war, and primary veteran caregivers will be eligible to shop at commissaries and exchanges, and officials from three federal agencies are preparing the way.