- Written by Davis Park Davis Park
As we increasingly depend on an interconnected world, we also have a responsibility to practice safe internet behaviors every day of the year.
- Written by Kathy McCoy, Ph.D. Kathy McCoy, Ph.D.
Estrangement hurts every day of the year. But the pain can be particularly intense during the holidays with empty places at the holiday table, a phone that doesn’t ring, and unanswered texts.
- Written by California Association of Orthodontists California Association of Orthodontists
Getting on social media isn’t the only way older people are keeping up with the younger generation — doctors are reporting a recent rise in the number of older patients looking into cosmetic procedures, many of them in their 90s.
- Written by Tom Blake Tom Blake
In October, this paper featured an article about Chuck, 78, a Lancaster widower, who had lost his wife of 55 years.
- Written by David W. Shwalb and Ziarat Hossain David W. Shwalb and Ziarat Hossain
To Grandmother’s house we go!
- Written by Randal C. Hill Randal C. Hill
On Nov. 22, 1963, when a Milwaukee cabbie picked up his passenger, the driver recognized 27-year-old Vaughn Meader of the wildly successful comedy album The First Family.
- Written by Jim Miller Jim Miller
Dear Savvy Senior,
- Written by Tom P. Blake Tom P. Blake
I had to smile when I received an email from Chuck, a widower, in Lancaster.