- Written by Abby Stokes Abby Stokes
There are more than a million apps (programs for your smartphone and tablet) out there for fun, guidance, distraction, and information.
- Written by Jim Miller Jim Miller
Dear Savvy Senior,
- Written by Randal C. Hill Randal C. Hill
On Nov. 22, 1963, when a Milwaukee cabbie picked up his passenger, the driver recognized 27-year-old Vaughn Meader of the wildly successful comedy album The First Family.
- Written by Tom P. Blake Tom P. Blake
I had to smile when I received an email from Chuck, a widower, in Lancaster.
- Written by Linda Hershman, LMFT, MS Linda Hershman, LMFT, MS
Alan and Joan* threw a big bash to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary. Surrounded by their children, grandchildren, and friends, the champagne flowed as they toasted a life well lived.
- Written by Natasha Shane Natasha Shane
Over the last decade, more and more grandparents have taken on the responsibility of raising their children’s children. For many today, the notion of spoiling their grandchildren for a few hours and then “giving them back” just isn’t a reality.