- Written by Megan Joyce Megan Joyce
During the first few weeks of the coronavirus pandemic this spring, avid quilter Kelly Meanix was feeling creatively unmoored, unable to harness her imaginative impulses into one focused pursuit.
- Written by John Crawford John Crawford
Warren Goodling has spent a lifetime in basketball. Among other accomplishments, he compiled a 452-205 record over 25 years as Hempfield High School’s head coach.
- Written by Judith Graham, Kaiser Health News Judith Graham, Kaiser Health News
Older adults with COVID-19, the illness caused by the coronavirus, have several “atypical” symptoms, complicating efforts to ensure they get timely and appropriate treatment, according to physicians.
- Written by Bart A. Stump Bart A. Stump
Fred Reiss has been an Army medic, an elementary teacher, and a school principal and continues to be an intrepid world traveler, an avid bicyclist, and an enthusiastic collector.
COVER STORY: Earth Day’s 50th Anniversary: What You — Yes, You! — Can Do for the Planet and Yourself
- Written by Randal C. Hill Randal C. Hill
It took the story of a burning river in Ohio to really make the American public sit up and take notice.
- Written by Gabriele Amersbach Gabriele Amersbach
How do you explain why 51,000 men were killed, wounded, captured, or missing in just three days of fighting in America’s bloodiest battle?
- Written by Jason J. Tabor Jason J. Tabor
“Embrace your age! Nobody wants to talk about how old they are, but I love talking about it,” laughs Soni Dimond on a recent phone conversation discussing her life, her passions, and her whirlwind career.