- Written by Victor M. Parachin Victor M. Parachin
Grieving is very hard. It taxes the entire person: body, mind, spirit, emotions.
- Written by Anna Yusim, M.D. Anna Yusim, M.D.
As a psychiatrist in Manhattan, it is not uncommon for me to see somebody who, after years of living a productive life, is dissatisfied upon entering late middle age and retirement.
- Written by Ray LeVitre, CFP Ray LeVitre, CFP
For many years, financial planners have espoused general formulas for determining the amount of income retirees will need.
As scandals in show business and politics demonstrate, sexual harassment hasn’t gone away.
- Written by Davis Park Davis Park
As we increasingly depend on an interconnected world, we also have a responsibility to practice safe internet behaviors every day of the year.
- Written by Kathy McCoy, Ph.D. Kathy McCoy, Ph.D.
Estrangement hurts every day of the year. But the pain can be particularly intense during the holidays with empty places at the holiday table, a phone that doesn’t ring, and unanswered texts.
- Written by Tom Blake Tom Blake
In October, this paper featured an article about Chuck, 78, a Lancaster widower, who had lost his wife of 55 years.
- Written by California Association of Orthodontists California Association of Orthodontists
Getting on social media isn’t the only way older people are keeping up with the younger generation — doctors are reporting a recent rise in the number of older patients looking into cosmetic procedures, many of them in their 90s.
- Written by David W. Shwalb and Ziarat Hossain David W. Shwalb and Ziarat Hossain
To Grandmother’s house we go!