Are you near retirement or recently retired and confused about choosing Medicare plans? Get the facts and learn to better navigate the Medicare system from the comfort of home during one of three upcoming virtual seminars.
The free events will be held Thursdays, Jan. 27, Feb. 24, and March 17, from 6-8:30 p.m. via Zoom.
The seminars will be presented by Pennsylvania Medicare Education and Decision Insight, PA MEDI (formerly known as APPRISE). PA MEDI is the state health insurance counseling program for all Medicare beneficiaries in Pennsylvania, offered by the York County Area Agency on Aging.
Seminar topics to be covered include:
- Review of Medicare benefits
- Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage plan coverage options
- Medicare prescription drug coverage and tools to navigate the “Drug Plan Finder”
- Medicare savings programs
- Medicare preventive services
- Supplemental insurance/Medigap plans
- MyMedicare.gov and other technological tools
Preregistration and a valid email address are required. Call (717) 771-9008 or (800) 632-9073 or email@example.com for registration and further information.