Boomers preparing for the future, caregivers considering alternatives for loved ones, and seniors who want to be aware of their living and care options are invited to “visit” mature living communities and service providers online from the comfort of their home or office.
The 50plus Living Virtual Open House will be held online Feb. 14-28 at www.50plusLivingVirtualOpenHouse.com.
While “visiting,” guests can:
• Learn about living and care options available
• Connect with multiple living communities or care providers online
• View videos and/or photos of campuses
• Ask questions and have them answered on a personal basis, virtually
• Be knowledgeable in order to make informed decisions
• Make an appointment for an in-person tour when convenient
Plan now to visit the Virtual Open House online at www.50plusLivingVirtualOpenHouse.com.
Residence and care providers — to be a part of this complement to our brick-and-mortar events, call your marketing consultant or contact Christianne Rupp at 717.285.8126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.