A free seminar, Medicare Facts for New or Pre-Retirees, will be held from 6-9 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 28, in meeting room 1 of the Penn State Extension Offices, York County Annex, 112 Pleasant Acres Road, Springettsbury Township.
The seminar is presented by the York County Area Agency on Aging’s APPRISE program, the state health insurance counseling program for all Medicare beneficiaries in Pennsylvania.
Topics to be covered include:
- Review of Medicare benefits
- Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plan options
- Medicare prescription drug coverage and the “Drug Plan Finder”
- Medicare savings programs
- Medicare preventive services
- Supplemental insurance Medigap plans
Seating is limited, so preregistration is required. Call (717) 771-9008 or (800) 632-9073 to register and for more information.