Are you near retirement or recently retired and confused about choosing Medicare plans?
A free seminar to get the facts and learn to better navigate the Medicare system will be held from 6-9 p.m. Thursday, March 12, in meeting room 148 of the York County on Pleasant Valley Road building, 2401 Pleasant Valley Road, Springettsbury Township.
This free seminar will be presented by the York County Area Agency on Aging APPRISE program. APPRISE is the state health insurance counseling program for all Medicare beneficiaries in Pennsylvania.
Topics to be covered include:
• Review of Medicare benefits
• Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage plan coverage options
• Medicare prescription drug coverage and tools to navigate the “Drug Plan Finder”
• Medicare savings programs
• Medicare preventive services
• Supplemental insurance/Medigap plans
• MyMedicare.gov and other technological tools
Preregistration is required as seating is limited. Call (717) 771-9008 or (800) 632-9073, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration and further information.