The Party No One Wants to Plan

People rarely like to dwell on the fact that they or a loved one will die someday, even though it’s an inevitable part of life.

Read more ...

Social Security News: Your Questions Answered

My name is John Johnston and I am a public affairs specialist for the Social Security Administration. Every month we receive questions from people on all aspects of the Social Security program.

Read more ...

Savvy Senior: New Medicare Cards Debut Next Year

Dear Savvy Senior,

I just received my Medicare card in the mail and was surprised to see that the ID number is the same as my Social Security number.

Read more ...

Social Security News: What You Can Teach Your Grandchild about Social Security

One of the greatest gifts you can give a grandchild is the gift of financial literacy. Helping them save money early in life and showing them how to make wise spending decisions goes a long way toward a bright financial future.

Read more ...

Social Security News: Additional Layer of Security Added to Online Access

Social Security continues to evaluate and improve how we protect what’s important to you.

Read more ...

Social Security News: Honoring Our Heroes on Memorial Day

On Memorial Day, we honor the soldiers and service members who have given their lives for our nation.

Read more ...

Work Past 70? Be Sure You’re Able

If you’re planning to work until you’re 70 or older, be sure you’re actually capable of it.

Read more ...

Some Taxing Trivia

No one enjoys paying taxes, but these factoids might take some of the sting out of writing that annual check:

Read more ...

Free Tax Assistance Offered (York County)

Through April 18 of each year, the AARP Tax-Aide program offers free one-on-one counseling as well as assistance on the telephone and Internet to help individuals prepare basic tax forms, including the 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, and other standard documents.

Read more ...

Have questions?

We are just a click away!