Recent retirees or York County residents considering retirement are encouraged to attend the Medicare Facts for New or Pre-Retirees seminar from 6-9 p.m. May 30 in meeting room 1 of the Penn State Extension Offices.
This free event will be presented by the York County Area Agency on Aging’s APPRISE Program. APPRISE is the state health insurance counseling program for all Medicare beneficiaries in Pennsylvania.
Topics to be covered include:
• Review of Medicare benefits
• Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plan options
• Medicare prescription drug coverage and the “Drug Plan Finder”
• Medicare savings programs
• Medicare preventive services
• Supplemental insurance Medigap plans
The Penn State Extension Offices are located in the York County Annex, 112 Pleasant Acres Road, Springettsbury Township.
Seating is limited and preregistration is required. Call (717) 771-9008 or (800) 632-9073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to register.