A free virtual seminar for individuals near retirement or recently retired will be held 6-8:30 p.m. Jan. 28 via Zoom.
Presented by the York County Area Agency on Aging APPRISE program, the free event will cover Medicare facts and how to navigate the Medicare system.
Seminar topics to be covered include:
• Review of Medicare benefits
• Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage plan coverage options
• Medicare prescription drug coverage and tools to navigate the “Drug Plan Finder”
• Medicare savings programs
• Medicare preventive services
• Supplemental insurance/Medigap plans
• MyMedicare.gov and other technological tools
Preregistration and a valid email address are required. Call (717) 771-9008 or (800) 632-9073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration and further information.